Monday, June 3, 2013

What is beard dandruff and how do you get rid of it naturally?

If you have a beard or are growing a beard for the first time  or are thinking of growing a beard then keep in mind that you may have to deal with beard dandruff. Beard dandruff is just like the dandruff you get in your scalp. White flakes hang in and fall  from your beard, embarrassing you as they rain down and cover your clothes.

There are a number of natural ways of controlling beard dandruff. Neem Oil is one of the best. You can purchase Neem Oil and rub it into your beard and face. You can also use a shampoo with Neem Oil. Another way is to use a lotion with Neem Oil and massage it in.

We put Neem Oil into OneDTQ All Purpose Wonder Lotion for Men and it works fast and effectively on your beard and face together with all the other great ingredients like hemp oil, aloe juice, coconut oil,  sweet almond oil, white vinegar, vitamin e and more.

It's best to apply when your beard is damp. Top it off with OneDTQ Good Grooming Beard Oil to keep your beard healthy and looking good.

8 comments:

  1. Top it off with OneDTQ Good Grooming Beard Oil to keep your beard healthy and looking good. ... beardoilset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to deal with beard dandruff myself, and I've just barely started growing it out. I find clipping and trimming helps, too. I found a decent article on hair clippers to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    best beard oils

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Beard growth oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very spectacular possibility to read critical reviews from this site.
    Beard Oil

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to voice my passion for your kindness giving support to those people that should have guidance on this important matter
    beard-oil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things.
    beard oil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robert
    January 19, 2020 at 11:29 PM
    I and my friends were going through the nice, helpful tips from the blog then the sudden came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those secrets.
    https://ethix.in/product/danil-bath-soap/

    ReplyDelete

Health Blogs
top blog sites