Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Beard Stays!

Like the beard! Love the beard! Keep the beard!

Never thought I would hear those words. I have had a beard for over 20 years and have had all kinds of beard styles. Had a goatee once for a short time but the goatee wasn’t for me. Had a mustache once too but I let the mustache go. I have a short beard now but once had a long beard and long hair to go with it. I have a cleaner look nowadays.

Anyway, if you are thinking about growing a beard then you should know that you’ll probably hear words of encouragement these days. That will make it easier to grow a beard.

For me the main things to keep in mind is that it’s going to itch a bit and that you need to keep it clean and take care of the skin beneath your beard as well as the beard itself. The best way to do that is to shampoo your beard regularly like you do your head. Use a conditioner if you like but I prefer a good lotion after my shower rubbed into my beard and face. I also recommend using beard oil to keep both your beard and face healthy. Look for beard oil with organic ingredients and essential oils.

Check out our All Purpose Wonder Lotion and Good Grooming Beard Oil and you can find some great pics of celebrity beard, mustache, and goatees styles at Beard Styles of the Famous.

1 comment:

  1. I also recommend using beard oil to keep both your beard and face healthy. Look for beard ... beardoilset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Health Blogs
top blog sites